• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Upgrading ISA 2004 from Edge to Perimeter Network

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> DMZ >> Upgrading ISA 2004 from Edge to Perimeter Network Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Upgrading ISA 2004 from Edge to Perimeter Network - 12.Mar.2008 4:52:21 AM   
jshepherd

Hi,

Im not a network expert but probably know more than I admit. I run ISA 2004 in Edge mode which has served us well. However, I now need to create a perimeter network so that we can host a web server. This web server will run a handful of pages (which are linked to our main off-site website) and will talk directly and securely to our SQL server which is within our private network.

At this stage I just want to know that if I run the wizard for a 3-Leg Perimeter network, will it stop or change our current configuration?

Also, I assume that the new third DMZ NIC and the new web server NIC each require a new public IP address. Also will the subnet and DNS servers config on the two cards match that of the external NIC on the ISA server?

Thanks,

John
Post #: 1
RE: Upgrading ISA 2004 from Edge to Perimeter Network - 11.Nov.2009 3:55:37 PM   
inlining

This is exactly what we are trying to do and our website is setup the the same way with the main site hosted by 3rd party and our onsite web server handling the online store pages and integration with SQL. Did you get your's configured correctly? Could we x-change emails and discuss?

Thanks!

(in reply to jshepherd)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> DMZ >> Upgrading ISA 2004 from Edge to Perimeter Network Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts