I wish for a Web Interface (Full Version)

All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Misc.] >> ISA 2006 Wish List

jackstevens_100 -> I wish for a Web Interface (20.Mar.2008 3:07:26 PM)

i wish for a web interface in the new version of ISa due to the fact it is a lot easyer to configure and monitor than using 3rd party applications and consoles as i am techi for many companys and i am not on site very often it would be useful to have it so i have a quick and easy way to configure the dam server but it must be secure by using authentication from RADIUS or Active Directory servers
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

elmajdal -> RE: I wish for a Web Interface (20.Mar.2008 6:35:54 PM)

Hi,

Why not publish ISA Server through Windows Server 2008 TS [:D][:D][:D]

Jason Jones -> RE: I wish for a Web Interface (20.Mar.2008 7:32:35 PM)

Why not use the built in VPN service? Pretty secure if configured correctly!

jackstevens_100 -> RE: I wish for a Web Interface (20.Mar.2008 9:08:46 PM)

yerh thats wot i pritty much do at the moment but sometimes the closest device to me is nothing but a smart phone and it would be a lot easyer for me when i am out on the road comuting between jobs

HePa -> RE: I wish for a Web Interface (3.Jun.2008 3:32:42 AM)

I think that it's a good wish...but I'm not a big fan of web-applicaitons and management tools whoch use a web-interface. For the most they do lack of functionality and there are often much more problems with web-applications. I rather go with MMC tools and separate consoles. Anyway I think you have a good "wish" which many other (then me) support and would like to see....but if I choose I rather use the mangament tool instead of a web-application.

fixitchris -> RE: I wish for a Web Interface (6.Jun.2008 9:23:36 AM)

I think web interfaces are great, if designed correctly.  ASP.NET has its own problems and there are many workarounds to what is trivial in regular Windows apps...

Check out the ISA Rules Admin when you get a chance at http://sync-io.net/ISATools.aspx

Page: [1]