• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Publishing ERP-System

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Server Publishing >> Publishing ERP-System Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Publishing ERP-System - 17.Apr.2008 5:57:09 AM   
Turbomaster

Hi Folks!

We have an ISA 2006 with 4 NICs. One of them is connected to an external network with 16 public IPs (29' er Subnetmask). This network is defined as an external network within ISA and has a route relationship to our internal network.

What i want to do is publish the server of our ERP-System to this external network. The communication between the clients and the server of this ERP-System takes place over Port 16.323 (TCP + UDP). The client in the external network is a Secure NAT-Client.

I set up a Server-Publishing-Rule which allows Port 16.323 (inbound) to the ERP-Server in our internal network. So far this rule works well. I have problems publishing the UDP-Port. I tried a separate Server-Publishing-Rule where i published Port 16.323 UDP as well as "Receive" and as "Receive Send". And i added the UDP-Port to the Publishing-Rule which publishes the TCP-Port. But without success.

I always get an error that the UDP-traffic ist not allowed because of network rules.

Can anyone help please!!!

Best Regards
Post #: 1
RE: Publishing ERP-System - 19.Apr.2008 7:34:22 AM   
remdotc

Instead of (s)natting the connection, try switching that network to routing. Remember, UDP is stateless

(in reply to Turbomaster)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Server Publishing >> Publishing ERP-System Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts