• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Inbound SMTP to intercan viruswall

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Server Publishing >> Inbound SMTP to intercan viruswall Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Inbound SMTP to intercan viruswall - 26.Apr.2008 10:21:20 AM   
yusman

Hi,

I'm using ISA 2004 Standard Edition, which run on windows 2003 and has 2 network card installed, one network card is connected to router and the other one to switch.

My internet router is zywall 70, the device has 2 port (wan and lan), WAN is configured using the IP static from the ISP (222.x.x.x) and LAN is configured with IP (192.x.x.x). The internet modem cable is connected to the WAN port and the LAN port is connected to one of the ISA server network card.

On the router i open the SMTP port connection (incoming-accept) and create WAN to LAN rules so whenever there are SMTP connection from outside it will be forwarded to LAN IP Address where my ISA server is located.

On the ISA server, i created new smtp publishing policy where i defined incoming SMTP (inbound) from external and even everywhere and the publishing server is the interscan viruswall PC which i used for filtering incoming and than forward it to the exchange server.

I test the connection via telnet (port 25) from remote side, but it always failed. Somehow the SMTP incoming connection is not forwarded by my ISA server to the interscan PC..... Please somebody... help2   ... it really urgent for me to make this connection works....

Thanks in advance.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Server Publishing >> Inbound SMTP to intercan viruswall Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts