• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Publish Problem

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Server Publishing >> Publish Problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Publish Problem - 4.May2008 5:20:07 AM   
faridabz

Dear all:
I have ISA server 2004 with 2 NICs. the external NIC connected to 2 ADSL lines, one of them has 8 real IPs & the second has 4 real IPs. i configured the external NIC for my ISA server to use one of them as a defualt gateway & i published many server on all real IPs & all publish rules working good.

But when I upgrade the second line to have 8 real IPs, now Ii have a problem if I use the first line as the gateway for the external NIC for my ISA server all server that published on it work good but the others servers that published on the second line can't be accesssible & vice versa, if I configured the second line as the gateway for the external NIC for my ISA server all server that published on it work good but the others servers that published on the first line can't be accesssible, i can't understand the relationship between the gateway & the publish rules.... Do I have to reinstall the ISA server? or what??

Please give me any advice!!!!!!
I'm waiting for your feed back!!

Farid Sayed Mohamed
IT Department
SAS Egypt Co.
Cairo Egypt.
Tel#: +202 2719091/3
Fax#: +202 2719092
Mob#: +2010 6108399
E-mail: farid@sas-egypt.com
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Server Publishing >> Publish Problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts