• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA 2004 corrupted

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> ISA 2004 corrupted Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA 2004 corrupted - 6.May2008 7:42:47 AM   
javalera

Hi  I have ISA 2004  under W2k3 sp2, with many firewalls rules and everything woks fine, I usually have to make changes in this rules for allowing access etc...one day ago I had changes and specific programs like Exchange stopped access to Internet, everything seems fine, rules, connectios, ISP etc...but nobody can't send mail. and we also had problems with other programs.

I restored a saved configuration and the problem was fixed.  (With the same configuration)

I didn't change anything in the configuration I'm sure, only some access rules in the firewall, but suddenly the ISA was corrupted (the configuration) and the only way to fix is restoring a saved configuration.

This problem has happened to me twice, and I can fix it restoring a saved configuration.

Everybody knows why??

Post #: 1
RE: ISA 2004 corrupted - 7.May2008 7:31:25 PM   
jmilito

I had a similar issue when I was making a change to the configuration. After applying I started having weird access denied messages. It was like my rules were not processing at all and going straight to the default access denied rule. I did the same...reapplied my settings from backup...and it worked like a charm again. I just chalked it up as one of those weird gremlins. I haven't had another issue since.

(in reply to javalera)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> ISA 2004 corrupted Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts