• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Publish OWA Exchange 2007

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Exchange Publishing >> Publish OWA Exchange 2007 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Publish OWA Exchange 2007 - 27.Jun.2008 4:12:52 AM   
Eptalofos75

Hello,

I have ISA 2004 and Exchange 2007 and can't get the OWA to work. Here is the scenario:The front end firewall is an Netscreen and is allowing in HTTPS to the DMZ NIC on the ISA. The ISA has two NICs 1 on the LAN and 1 in the DMZ. OWA works from the LAN. I have installed a SAN cert from a third party CA on the Exchange server and exported with private keys and imported onto the ISA server. Form based authentication is turned off on Exchange.ISA publishing rule:Allow from anywhere , TO the external dns A record that matches the name on the digital cert eg webmail.domain.ieListener: External nic, 443, cert webmail.domain.ie, OWA Form based auth, always auth: yesPublic name: request for following sites: webmail.domain.ie3 paths are inBridging 443 and all users

When i try to access the owa i get "This page can not be displayed"

Does anyone have an idea how can i make this work behind a netscreen firewall? Or anyone who has published Exchange 2007 using ISA 2004?

Thanks!

Post #: 1
RE: Publish OWA Exchange 2007 - 30.Jun.2008 3:49:04 AM   
Ashokk001

Hi,

What is the name of the exchange server i.e. along with the internal domain name. You must have this on the "To" tab in the rule otherwise this will not work. If you have a SAN certificate then you need to make sure that the first san entry in the certificate is the hostname.domain name (internal domain) and then the rest i.e. mail.domain.com etc.

ISA server 2004 doesn't support san certificates which is a pain and i'm really annoyed that isa server 2006 sp1 does. They should have done something for 2004 version as well.

Please post your config of your rule along with IP addresses and hostnames in the rule.

Ash.

(in reply to Eptalofos75)
Post #: 2
RE: Publish OWA Exchange 2007 - 30.Jun.2008 7:10:06 AM   
Eptalofos75

Hello,

Thanks for your help!
Well it works now but i had te re-configure the ISA server, this time as "Single Network Adapter" which is fine because we have the ISA behind the Netscreen Firewall.
My problem now is that i can`t use Direct Push because i already use my certificate and port 443 (and FAB) for OWA so i need to find a way to have Direct Push work in a secure way!

Thanks again!

(in reply to Ashokk001)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Exchange Publishing >> Publish OWA Exchange 2007 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts