• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Multiple web sites with one external IP

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Web Publishing >> Multiple web sites with one external IP Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Multiple web sites with one external IP - 11.Aug.2008 10:10:06 AM   
mjgraves@tisecurity.

I currently have a rule that publishes www1.domain.com/* on externalIP1.  This uses listener 1 and requires no authentication.

I now need to publish www1.domain.com/private which needs authentication, so it seems I need another rule. I was going to put this rule ahead of the above rule, so that /private would be processed first.

I see in the Tom's ISA 2006 the ability to publish multiple internal sites with a single external IP.

When I try to add a rule for www1.domain.com/private to use an external IP used by the existing listener www1.domain.com I get an error stating such.

I want www1.domain.com/private to go to INTERNAL2 which requires authentication. I want all other www1.domain.com traffic to go to INTERNAL1 which does not require authentication.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark
Post #: 1
RE: Multiple web sites with one external IP - 15.Aug.2008 9:13:39 AM   
tshinder

Try putting the www.domain.com/path rule above the www.domain.com/* rule.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to mjgraves@tisecurity.)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Web Publishing >> Multiple web sites with one external IP Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts