• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Proxy web in internal network

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> Installation and Planning >> Proxy web in internal network Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Proxy web in internal network - 22.Aug.2008 7:39:42 AM   
viberts

Hi

I want setup isa 2006 in my entreprise network for use cache, admin access and and report feature for web only. My network already have firewall appliance (fortigate) with dmz setup so i can't play with that. My boss want report of use of internet by user. For the moment i use a one nic model but the server have two card . I haved desabled one.

My users default gateway is  router with a port routing to my to entreprise firewall.. In the best issues the web request pass by Isa 2006 for use cache, crontol access and do statistical report so i can give stat to my boss and accelerate andcontrole  the web access for my users.  

I think i can set defaut gateway on my workstation for ISA 2006 server nic and the web traffic is re-oriented for the router.  But i don't find information, whitepaper  or walkthru for do this
Maybe someone have this or have tips or tricks for me

I will appreciate that

Thank and excuse my english, i'm a french people so .............. 

< Message edited by viberts -- 22.Aug.2008 7:50:28 AM >

Steve Vibert
Analyste-system
Corporation Urgences-sante
www.urgences-sante.qc.ca
Montréal, QC
Post #: 1
RE: Proxy web in internal network - 22.Aug.2008 2:59:24 PM   
paulo.oliveira

Hi,

to use ISA as web proxy client you must configure the clients machine browser to point to ISA internal NIC. Check this:
Configuring ISA Server 2004 on a Computer with a Single Network Adapter

SecureNAT clients. SecureNAT clients use ISA Server as a router to the Internet, and SecureNAT client requests are handled by the Firewall service. Because the Firewall service is not available in a single network adapter configuration, such requests are not supported.

Regards,
Paulo Oliveira.

(in reply to viberts)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> Installation and Planning >> Proxy web in internal network Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts