• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Sharepoint "mysite" owa web parts

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> SharePoint Publishing >> Sharepoint "mysite" owa web parts Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sharepoint "mysite" owa web parts - 15.Sep.2008 2:18:18 PM   
jpccastle

Hello,
I have Isa 2006 standard edition, Sharepoint standard edition, Exchange 2003.
I set up one listener with 2 external port ip addresses, one address for sharepoint, one for OWA. Both use ssl. I followed the articles on "preauthenticating using ldap" and I can connect from outside to Sharepoint or OWA (forms  based authentication) with no problem.

If I add OWA webparts, like the inbox or calendar to "mysite", it prompts for authentication again. I moved Mysites to the same web app in sharepoint as the main user pages, so it isn't being redirected to another web app. The firewall rules are configured to authenticate as the isa server.

I thought  I would be able to log in to ISA (the sharepoint address), go to mysite and view my OWA without being prompted for another login, but I must have missed something. The exchange server is in a different forest, but there is a trust, and same user account works on sharepoint (domain1, same domain as isa server) and on Exchange (domain 2)

Any idea's?

Thanks,

John
Post #: 1
RE: Sharepoint "mysite" owa web parts - 21.Oct.2008 6:41:15 AM   
frobnitzz

Presuming SSO is switched on for the listener, with the appropriate domain name in there?

What kind of authentication delegation have you got on?

Do your rules require authentication or are you allowing all users though?

What are the URL's for Sharepoint and OWA?

Basically, need more details on the listener settings and your rule settings. It does work as you want so we should be able to figure it out.

(in reply to jpccastle)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> SharePoint Publishing >> Sharepoint "mysite" owa web parts Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts