• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

SOLVED: Exchange 2003 OWA SSL "The page cannot be displayed"

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> SOLVED: Exchange 2003 OWA SSL "The page cannot be displayed" Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SOLVED: Exchange 2003 OWA SSL "The page cannot be ... - 20.Oct.2008 11:05:32 AM   
lbm_

I am woundering what is wrong, I have earlier published OWA on ISA 2004 with no problems.

I have published the OWA with a certificate created on our own certsrv.
It worked fine in 2004.

When I access the site now, I get an warning about the certificate which is OK, since it is one we have created on our own. When I accept this, the page just hangs, for a minute or two, and I am met with a page saying "This page cannot be displayed".

The Windows Mobile syncronization is working fine.

The listener is set to FBA with AD
Does anyone what is wrong?

< Message edited by lbm_ -- 22.Oct.2008 4:40:26 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Exchange 2003 OWA SSL "The page cannot be disp... - 21.Oct.2008 3:25:53 AM   
lbm_

Deleted and created the rule, yet another time, now I am getting to the login page fine, but when I will login, I get the same error.

It works fine internally.

Any ideas for a fix ?

If i use the wrong password, it tells me fine straight away that the password is wrong.
If the password is ok, then it takes forever, and I get a page saying "The page cannot be displayed".

< Message edited by lbm_ -- 21.Oct.2008 4:22:25 AM >

(in reply to lbm_)
Post #: 2
RE: Exchange 2003 OWA SSL "The page cannot be disp... - 21.Oct.2008 6:11:06 AM   
lbm_

I get this in the log. I do not know if it has anything to say?

443    https    Denied Connection    PUBLISH Webmail        12239 The server requires authorization to fulfill the request

(in reply to lbm_)
Post #: 3
RE: Exchange 2003 OWA SSL "The page cannot be disp... - 22.Oct.2008 4:31:33 AM   
lbm_

Solved.

I think the problem was I used the external site name, instead of the internal.

For other users, this guide works.
http://www.shijaz.com/isaserver/isa2006_publish_owa.htm

Also FBA must  be disabled on the exchange hosting the OWA. This can be done trough the exchange system manager in the http nodes under protocols.

And if I set the to tab to "Request appear to come from the original client" I have the same problem.

Might come in handy if someone have the same problem.

< Message edited by lbm_ -- 22.Oct.2008 5:20:53 AM >

(in reply to lbm_)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> SOLVED: Exchange 2003 OWA SSL "The page cannot be displayed" Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts