• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

HTML Forms Problem

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Web Publishing >> HTML Forms Problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HTML Forms Problem - 4.Nov.2008 11:24:12 AM   
mattharr

Hi,

I am trying to publish some internal websites using HTML Form Authentication. No matter what I try, I can't get the form to appear on the client, and therefore always fail to access the websites.

I get the following on the client in IE:

Error Code: 403 Forbidden. The server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202)

And the following under Monitoring/Logging:

Denied Connection TSTISA01 04/11/2008 16:08:33
Log type: Web Proxy (Reverse)
Status: 12232 The server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Contact the server administrator. 
Rule: TSTIIS01
Source: (10.0.0.201)
Destination: (10.0.0.10:80)
Request: GET
http://tstiis01.test.local/welcome
Filter information: Req ID: 09007338; Compression: client=No, server=No, compress rate=0% decompress rate=0% ; FBA cookie: exists=no, valid=no, updated=no, logged off=no, client type=unknown, user activity=yes
Protocol: http
User: anonymous

Any help with this would be much appreciated as I am really struggling!
Post #: 1
RE: HTML Forms Problem - 8.Nov.2008 9:54:24 PM   
joseph.a.paradi

Are you trying to publish ISA FBA or FBA from your web server?  If ISA, then you need to ensure that the web listener configuration is correct and that either the web listener or the publishing rule requires the user to authenticate.  You should also delegate authentication back to the web server using something like Basic Auth to give a good user experience.

If you are looking to use FBA from your web server, then you need to build the ISA listener and rule to not do the authentication.  You also then need to publish the paths to the FBA pages to allow those to be sent to the client when the main site does the redirect to get authentication.

Hope that helps,
Joseph

(in reply to mattharr)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Web Publishing >> HTML Forms Problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts