• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

MPLS And ISA

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> General >> MPLS And ISA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
MPLS And ISA - 13.Nov.2008 9:32:05 AM   
nholman

Hi there
really hope someon can help with this.
We have just moved over our internet connection to an MPLS configuration so we can integrate all our remote sites onto the same network.
We currentl use ISA 2006 at head office and everythign works ok. We have our external configured correctly and internet works fine. Our internal is set to the 192.168.16.* range.
Here is the problem. Our external sites cannot connect to our network (for exhange, active directory etc). the remote MPLS office site we are testing on is using the address 172.16.2.0/24 range. we have another 6 office but we'll focus on that for now.
How do i configure isa to allow incoming access from these MPLS sites? Ive tried everything and got to the point where i am pulling my hair out! i have even added the a new network using the wizard and entered the ip range 172 ip range as above and then in network rules added the new network as source and destination as internal - still nothing.
essentially i want those external sites to have complete access to the Head office network.

any help would be greatly appreciated!
thanks
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> General >> MPLS And ISA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll