• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA Server as a Authentication Proxy to multiple Radius Server both Internal and External

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> Installation and Planning >> ISA Server as a Authentication Proxy to multiple Radius Server both Internal and External Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA Server as a Authentication Proxy to multiple Radius... - 18.Dec.2008 2:48:09 AM   
beechern

Hi all,

I'm going to implement the ISA server as a internet gateway, and will also create a authentication to the radius servers: one from internal and another from external interface.

Does this design work perfectly, or ISA server will not support this design.

Could anyone help would be very appreciate.

Taweesak Archawamaitreekool
Chiangmai, Thailand
email: taweesak@chichang.com

Taweesak
Chiangmai, Thailand
Personal email: beechern@hotmail.com
Post #: 1
RE: ISA Server as a Authentication Proxy to multiple Ra... - 18.Dec.2008 7:56:38 AM   
paulo.oliveira

Hi,

ISA support RADIUS authentication.
Check how to configure here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc302562.aspx

Question: Why donīt you use Windows authentication?

Regards,
Paulo Oliveira.

(in reply to beechern)
Post #: 2
RE: ISA Server as a Authentication Proxy to multiple Ra... - 18.Dec.2008 9:22:09 PM   
beechern

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion.
The network system I am going to implement is not a domain network, they are workgroup network. It is a network of a faculty in the university.

There are 2 user groups: student and teacher (with faculty's staff). There are a thousand of students that already has the credential at the university's radius server, also the faculty's staff. But most of staff would need to have there own credential right at the faculty's network in terms of authentication to the internet.

More suggestions would be appreciate.

with regards,
Taweesak Archawamaitreekool

Taweesak
Chiangmai, Thailand
Personal email: beechern@hotmail.com

(in reply to paulo.oliveira)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> Installation and Planning >> ISA Server as a Authentication Proxy to multiple Radius Server both Internal and External Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts