• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

static route problem on citrix aplication

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Network Infrastructure >> static route problem on citrix aplication Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
static route problem on citrix aplication - 16.Feb.2009 4:51:16 PM   
Nicomaco

Hi.
I have my lan (192.168.1.0) connected to a providers  lan (10.200.0.0/24) using a router.
In my l¿LAN  there s an ISA server 2004.  On the other lan, there s a citrix server.
I need to access some citrix aplications from my lan througt a router, to the providers lan, where is the citrix server.

I configured a static rule on isa server to route all trafic to subnet 10.200.0.0/24 trought the router connected between the two LANs. Then, I added the 10.200.0.0 subnet to the internal interface of the isa.
The problem is: From my firewall clients on my LAN, I can access the citrix web aplication (hosted on the providers lan), but when I log on to the citrix server and I want to upload any aplication, there s a time out error, because they cant reach the citrix server.
I try changing the default gateway on the firewall clients locally  with the ROUTER IP that conect the two LANs , and problem solved! Obviously it seems to be a routing problem.
How can I run the citrix aplications, without changing de default gateway of the firewall clients?

thanks.

But I ne

< Message edited by Nicomaco -- 18.Feb.2009 6:55:04 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: static route problem on citrix aplication - 16.Feb.2009 6:21:45 PM   
Dumber

How is your ISA server configured? As a proxy (single nic) or a firewall?
Where has the ISA being placed in the routing? You might give us a drawing to make it more sense.

Marcel
Netherlands

MCTS, MCITP (SA,EA) MCP, MCSA:Security, MCSE:Security, CCNA, CCSA, CCSE, CCSE+
No matter how secure, there is always the human factor.
http://www.phetios.com/

(in reply to Nicomaco)
Post #: 2
RE: static route problem on citrix aplication - 18.Feb.2009 6:51:27 AM   
Nicomaco

Hi Dumber. The ISA server is configured as firewall. this is a picture of the net infraestructure. thnx.

(in reply to Dumber)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Network Infrastructure >> static route problem on citrix aplication Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts