• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Publishing OWA with SSL Certificate

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Web Publishing >> Publishing OWA with SSL Certificate Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Publishing OWA with SSL Certificate - 2.Mar.2009 11:01:13 AM   
JailBreak

Hi

I am trying to Publish my Exchange 2007 OWA, but I am blocked at some errors

I have

ISA Server 2006 with Windows 2003
Exchange 2007 Windows 2008

In the Exchange and ISA Server the Certificates are all correct, and all have Root Authority ok

When i test the publishing rule i get

Testing URL https://webmail.mydomain.com:443/Exchange/
Category: General error
Error details: 0x80092010 - The certificate is revoked.
Action: Go to http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=115965

In the outside world when i enter the webmail page, i can see the login age from the Exchange/ISA Server. To test the communication, If enter an invalid user, or domain, the authentication work fine, and says user/password wrong, when i enter the right i gives me a page error with

* Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The certificate is revoked. (-2146885616)

To try to avoid some Certificate corrupt, or not so good, i I have request a new Certificate.
I have create a new one in the Exchange with the New-Exchangecertificate command. I have send to our services, and they have send me a new one

But i have the same problem :(

Says:

Category: General error
Error details: 0x80092010 - The certificate is revoked.

I have enable the Firewall Policy:

Authentication Services: Allow HTTP from ISA Server to selected networks for downloading updated Certificate Revocation Lists (CRL)

If i disable the firewall Specify Certificate Revocation Settings > Certificate Revocation > Verify that incoming server certificates are not revoked in a reserve scenario

Only with this option enable the test rule give me: The certificate is revoked.

So what this can tell me?

Anyone can help?

Jail
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Web Publishing >> Publishing OWA with SSL Certificate Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts