• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

OWA not loading properly

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> OWA not loading properly Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OWA not loading properly - 7.Apr.2009 3:53:38 PM   
isapki01

Hello there... I am having an issue with and not really sure what is wrong. I've set up an ISA server for an OWA solution. I have gone over my ISA configurations over, and over, and over and can't seem to find any mistakes. It seems that everything is working but when OWA loads it doesn't load all the way. It loads the everything, which is very slow, but then will not load any of the boxes (inbox, sent, calenders, etc.). I've tried accessing it internally and externally but the same issue both ways. I've looked at the firewall rules we have and everything is the same as it is at my other sites. I am using PKI certificates and a the users CAC (Common Access Card) to login to OWA. When it loads the initial page it asks for the certificate, then the pin. Then it brings me to the web certificate error page, asking if I want to continue or close the page. One I select continue it prompts me for my certificate again. Has anyone experienced anything like this? I have had other engineers look at this and they can't seem to find anything wrong either. Can someone please help?

Thanks in advance-

Jason
Post #: 1
RE: OWA not loading properly - 7.Apr.2009 5:26:46 PM   
paulo.oliveira

Hi,

is your client machine trusting the Root CA? Do you have more than one exchange server on your org? Are they with the same patch level?

Regards,
Paulo Oliveira.

(in reply to isapki01)
Post #: 2
RE: OWA not loading properly - 8.Apr.2009 8:50:17 AM   
isapki01

Yes, we have two exchange servers. My clients do trust the root CAs and all SubCAs are in their correct cert stores.

Without ISA, OWA works fine. But when you put ISA in, OWA doesn't work. I, and the other administrators are at a loss.

(in reply to paulo.oliveira)
Post #: 3
RE: OWA not loading properly - 8.Apr.2009 9:14:17 AM   
SteveMoffat

Have you used the mail server publishing wizard?

Thanks
Steve

ISA 2006 Book! - http://tinyurl.com/2gpoo8
TMG Bible - http://tinyurl.com/ykv85hr
www.isaserver.bm

The built in ISA help is likely the most comprehensive help built into an application anywhere. USE it!!! Search it!!! RTFM

(in reply to isapki01)
Post #: 4
RE: OWA not loading properly - 8.Apr.2009 11:59:50 AM   
paulo.oliveira

Hi,

quote:

Then it brings me to the web certificate error page, asking if I want to continue or close the page.

Are you sure they trust? Does ISA also trust? Your exchange servers have the same patch-level?

Regards,
Paulo Oliveira.

(in reply to isapki01)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> OWA not loading properly Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts