• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

SF_NOTIFY_READ_RAW_DATA Randomly crashes ISA?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Misc.] >> ISA 2006 Programming >> SF_NOTIFY_READ_RAW_DATA Randomly crashes ISA? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SF_NOTIFY_READ_RAW_DATA Randomly crashes ISA? - 7.Jul.2009 12:14:26 PM   
Nick [UWE]

Hello,

I've noticed a problem with a new ISA Web Filter I've created, whereby, if it registers for SF_NOTIFY_READ_RAW_DATA notifications, after a random number of requests ISA explodes. The code currently does no actual processing of the data, and ISA explodes when returning from HttpFilterProc().

Does anyone know what could cause this? Has anyone had success in using SF_NOTIFY_READ_RAW_DATA ?

Thanks,
Nick
Post #: 1
RE: SF_NOTIFY_READ_RAW_DATA Randomly crashes ISA? - 7.Jul.2009 1:11:22 PM   
romario

Hi Nick

I've used in project for a long time and it works quite OK. You should inspect your code for correct handling of this event.

(in reply to Nick [UWE])
Post #: 2
RE: SF_NOTIFY_READ_RAW_DATA Randomly crashes ISA? - 8.Jul.2009 5:41:03 AM   
Nick [UWE]

I think I might know what the problem is but not sure the best way to fix it. I just realised that I've used this notification in other filters I've used and they work perfectly fine. The difference with this new filter I'm developing is that it uses the HTML Parser from the libxml library which means I have to link to this library, and I think this is the problem... I reckon I'm not linking to libxml (or building it) in a way which is compatible with the ISA framework, the thing is I don't know what the best way is. Currently I'm just linking dynamically.

(in reply to romario)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Misc.] >> ISA 2006 Programming >> SF_NOTIFY_READ_RAW_DATA Randomly crashes ISA? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts