• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

OMA Active sync

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> Unihomed >> OMA Active sync Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OMA Active sync - 7.Jul.2009 12:16:14 PM   
fishman

Not sure i this is an ISA issue or exchange issue but I will post it here to see what response I get:

We have a front end and back end Microsoft Exchange 2003 server configuration.

OWA and OMA/Active sync is published by our unihomed  ISA 2006 web proxy server which is located in our DMZ.

Users connect to the front end Exchange server from mobile devices and everything appears to be working fine, synchronisation all works.

However, sometimes when a user sends an external email from their mobile device, the recipient receives a message with a blank body.

This only happens when sending emails externally. Emails sent internally are received fine. Even including an internal user on an external email has no effect, the internal user gets the email, the external user doesn't. When the sender looks in their sent items on their device, the full email is there, and when they look in the Sent Items of Outlook, the full email is there

We've turned off all anti-virus products on the servers, and other 3rd party products, and no change, it still sends blank emails.

I've connected to our OMA site and tried sending it directly from there, in case it's to do with the mobile device, but still the same thing is happening.

Any suggestions?
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> Unihomed >> OMA Active sync Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote