• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

bypass ISA for VPN

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> bypass ISA for VPN Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
bypass ISA for VPN - 13.Jul.2009 6:17:25 PM   
cam1980

I am unfamiliar with ISA but have been tasked with getting a vpn up and running at a location. Usually I use a cisco pix or asa, access their internet using a client IP and establish a dynamic vpn on my company's side.

The site I am currently working at has all their traffic passing through an ISA server before it goes out to their internet connection.

Is there a way to bypass a single IP address through the ISA server entirely? I have looked through the isa server and have tried to set it up, but so far no luck.

The ISA server is setup with dual nic for incoming and outgoing.

I would like to assign the asa outside interface with an IP provided by the client, bypass through the ISA and out to the internet so I can establish the VPN. The site admin is not familiar with ISA other than configuring internet explorer proxy setting. He had consultants do the rest and cannot assist.

Any suggestions?
Post #: 1
RE: bypass ISA for VPN - 13.Jul.2009 6:49:25 PM   
Rotorblade

At the other company’s site, best option would be to setup the ASA in parallel with ISA, otherwise, you’ll need to configure ISA for VPN access.

HTH

RB  

David Melvin
Ohio
MCSE: Security 2003, MCSA:Security 2003

(in reply to cam1980)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> bypass ISA for VPN Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts