• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA Server 2000 + BBC Media Player

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> ISA Server 2000 + BBC Media Player Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA Server 2000 + BBC Media Player - 3.Sep.2009 4:24:01 AM   
icts.prsi

Hello,

We are running ISA Server 2000 Enterprise with SP2 on Windows 2000 Advanced Server with SP4.  We are running ISA Server in Cache Only Mode.
We are patched to the latest releases.

We are unable to get embedded media to play on bbc.co.uk and embedded YouTube Videos on web pages.  The YouTube videos play if you go to the YouTube website and we don't have any problems with the BBC I-player.

The issue with the BBC site appears to be with the BBC Media player.  Live and recorded content will not play.  The same is also true of the ITV player on itv.co.uk.  I'm also thinking that the same problem is causing the embedded YouTube issue.

The message on the YouTube embedded vidoes is: An error occurred, please try again later.  The BBC Videos simply display the 'rotating dots' and nothing starts.

Does anyone know how I can get the embedded videos to play? 

Thanks.

Dave.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> ISA Server 2000 + BBC Media Player Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts