• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Problem of "certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted"

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> Problem of "certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted" Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problem of "certificate chain was issued by an aut... - 16.Oct.2009 9:29:20 AM   
keledomo

Hi, everybody.

I publish an internal HTTPS website using TMG 2010 RC1.
I do import the root certificate to the trusted root certificate store of the computer running TMG. There is no warning when I use IE in the TMG's computer to visit the internal HTTPS website, so the root certificate should have worked correctly. I try to reboot the computer to restart the TMG. But I still get the error: Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted. (-2146893019). When I test the rule I use to publish the internal HTTPS website, I get the same error. But I have imported the root certificate to trusted root store.

It makes me crazy. Anyone can help? Thanks in advance.
Post #: 1
RE: Problem of "certificate chain was issued by an... - 19.Oct.2009 12:23:22 PM   
tshinder

When you look in the properties of the Web site certificate, do you see everything is OK all the way to the top?

Thanks!

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to keledomo)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> Problem of "certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted" Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts