• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Report charts missing - sometimes

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> Report charts missing - sometimes Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Report charts missing - sometimes - 15.Mar.2010 12:35:46 AM   
BorderAdmin

Hi, I've got an intermittent problem with my daily Summary and Detail reports. Sometimes they only generate the HTML files & Logo.jpg, but no .gif files for the charts. A warning event 21140 is logged:

"The report, "Daily Summary", in path E:\IsaReports\Daily could not be published. Verify that the directory exists and that the specified user has the required permissions on that directory. If the failure is the result of insufficient disk space, move old files to another media or delete them manually and configure ISA Server "Log Summary and Report Properties" to delete old report files in the future. Use the source location 1200.488.5.0.5720.174 to report the failure."

Disk space is not an issue, likewise permissions, otherwise no files would be created.

Other info (http://www.microsoft.com/technet/support/ee/transform.aspx?ProdName=Internet+Security+and+Acceleration+Server&ProdVer=4.0.3443.594&EvtID=21140&EvtSrc=Microsoft+ISA+Server+Report+Generator&LCID=1033) points to a possible memory shortage, but SCOM logs show that's not the case. Besides, I'm getting the same issue on a lightly-loaded ISA 2004 Standard server, as well as on ISA 2006 Enterprise.

I'm still trying to identify a pattern for when it succeeds or fails.

Any thoughts?
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> Report charts missing - sometimes Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts