• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Cant get some web pages to display properly

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010] >> General >> Cant get some web pages to display properly Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Cant get some web pages to display properly - 17.Mar.2010 2:08:18 PM   
Faust

Having an odd issue with TMG 2k10 enterprise. most pages are working fine but some, particularly Facebook are all broken. i assume this is something to do with the particular coding that facebook uses but i cant find a way to fix it. Ive taken a screen shot of what it looks like on my end, any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Screen shot: http://drop.io/nhfeqok
Post #: 1
RE: Cant get some web pages to display properly - 17.Aug.2010 7:25:56 AM   
munibakhtar.it

open google and type jumboproxy.net
then open jumboproxy.net
open any block website

MUNIB AKHTAR

(in reply to Faust)
Post #: 2
RE: Cant get some web pages to display properly - 30.Aug.2010 9:09:31 AM   
saune

quote:

ORIGINAL: Faust

Having an odd issue with TMG 2k10 enterprise. most pages are working fine but some, particularly Facebook are all broken. i assume this is something to do with the particular coding that facebook uses but i cant find a way to fix it. Ive taken a screen shot of what it looks like on my end, any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Screen shot: http://drop.io/nhfeqok

The same thing happened to our OWA published through UAG, after upgrading to Exchange 2010 SP1 this morning.

External users logging on to “WA throug UAG get a page resembling the one posted by Faust, with no pictures/graphics and the fonts all messed up.

Users logging on directly to the SP1 upgraded OWA from the inside (not accessing through UAG have no problem, the fonts and graphics are displayed as they should

Does anyone have any solution to this, it would be greatly appreciated. I would rather not have to remove SP1 as is adds some really nice features in in other areas...

:)

UPDATE:

It seems that OWA 2010 SP1 uses other UAG URL Set entries, entries that were not defined during the initial UAG Wizard-based configuration of the non-SP1 version of OWA. Does anyone konw how to update the UAG URL Set list so it is compliant with OWA SP1? Until the list is updated, it seems that one will have no other option but to disable the "Verify URLs" setting on the "Web Settings" tab of the Outlook Web App settings.

< Message edited by saune -- 30.Aug.2010 5:14:00 PM >

(in reply to Faust)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010] >> General >> Cant get some web pages to display properly Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts