• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

www.google.com is broken through ISA as of this week

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> Web Proxy Client >> www.google.com is broken through ISA as of this week Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
www.google.com is broken through ISA as of this week - 18.Mar.2010 11:15:24 AM   
RAJP

Starting this week www.google.com comes up with an error on the home page and a blank home page most of the time. It appears to be related to some script change they made BUT it's only broken if we access it through ISA 2006 SP2 Enterprise. If we do not go through ISA the page appears fine.

Line 6
Char 1
Error: document.f.q is null or not an object

This is a single interface install of ISA. The ISA log shows this:

Failed Connection Attempt
ISA01 3/18/2010 11:12:11 AM

Log type: Web Proxy (Forward)

Status: 10054 An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Rule: Allowed Internet

Source: Internal (n.n.n.n)

Destination: Internal (74.125.95.147:80)

Request: GET http://www.google.com/

Filter information: Req ID: 108cd756; Compression: client=No, server=No, compress rate=0% decompress rate=0%

Protocol: http

User: <domain\username>

Additional information

Client agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Object source: Internet (Source is the Internet. Object was added to the cache.)
Cache info: 0x61220005 (Request should not be served from the cache. Request includes one of these headers: CACHE-CONTROL:NO-CACHE or PRAGMA:NO-CACHE. Response includes the CACHE-CONTROL: PRIVATE header. Response includes the CACHE-CONTROL: MAX-AGE or S-MAXAGE header. Response includes the EXPIRES header. Response includes the TRANSFER-ENCODING header. Response should not be cached.)
Processing time: 94 ms
MIME type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Post #: 1
RE: www.google.com is broken through ISA as of this week - 10.Apr.2010 4:59:22 PM   
RAJP

This turned out to be a signature issue with our IPS. ISA somehow modifies the traffic, which was a bit of a surprise to me, and it tripped the IPS signature. If we didn't go through ISA the signature was fine. Other people reported it to the IPS vendor and they modified their signature somehow.

Ray

(in reply to RAJP)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> Web Proxy Client >> www.google.com is broken through ISA as of this week Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts