• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

TG 2008 and DNS

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Server Publishing >> TG 2008 and DNS Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
TG 2008 and DNS - 29.Mar.2010 2:16:12 PM   
fixitchris

I configured a Web Publishing rule with a listener which sends traffic to the TG server's TS Web Access page.  When I connect to the listener on the specified port I get redirected to the TS Web Access page.  However when I try to connect to any internal RDP clients I get a can't connect error.  I am assuming that is because the RDC applet can't resolve the FQDN of my LAN.  What am I missing ?

Thanks
Chris

edit:  hmm, i think all i did was expose the TS Web Access.  I still need to expose TS Gateway on 443.... am I correct ?

< Message edited by fixitchris -- 29.Mar.2010 2:55:17 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: TG 2008 and DNS - 30.Mar.2010 11:51:18 AM   
fixitchris

I've gotten further but I'm having issues creating a cert with a different CN ...

Internally the TS gateway is known as server1.local.domain.com.  However, the public FQDN is tsg.domain1.com.  I don't know how to have my internal CA issue a cert for tsg.domain1.com.  Plus if I do this then which cert will my ISA listener use ?

"The name in the Subject line of the server certificate (certificate name, or CN) must match the DNS name that the client uses to connect to the TS Gateway server, unless you are using wildcard certificates or the SAN attributes of certificates. If your organization issues certificates from an enterprise certification authority (CA), a certificate template must be configured so that the appropriate name is supplied in the certificate request. If your organization issues certificates from a stand-alone CA, you do not need to do this."

edit: I am trying to create new cert templates on my CA to allow for custom Subject. But I can't figure out how to add this new template to my CA?

< Message edited by fixitchris -- 30.Mar.2010 1:29:10 PM >

(in reply to fixitchris)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Server Publishing >> TG 2008 and DNS Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts