• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Routing Internet Threw Site-To-Site

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Network Infrastructure >> Routing Internet Threw Site-To-Site Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Routing Internet Threw Site-To-Site - 27.Apr.2010 4:44:28 PM   
deltu1

Set up is a main office with and external connection, internal connection, and a branch office connection

The branch connects through a dedicated site-to-site fiber connection and with a vpn connection connecting the Main office and the branch office.

I have set up my routing rules to route branch office traffic threw the VPN connection to the main office but when I try to reach the internet with these clients it is still trying to use the External connection at the branch office. Is there a way I can set up the connection to route all internet traffic threw the vpn connection at the branch office to the external connection of the main office ISA?
Post #: 1
RE: Routing Internet Threw Site-To-Site - 25.May2010 4:19:27 PM   
pwindell

The branch connects through a dedicated site-to-site fiber connection.

Then this would already be a Private Connection (hence "dedicated") and should not be a VPN at all.  The fact that it is Fiber does not mean anything,...could just as easily be copper or radio-microwave.

I have set up my routing rules to route branch office traffic threw the VPN connection to the main office but when I try to reach the internet with these clients it is still trying to use the External connection at the branch office. Is there a way I can set up the connection to route all internet traffic threw the vpn connection at the branch office to the external connection of the main office ISA?

There is absolutely no way to answer that without a full understanding or both topologies and both routing schemes of both sites.

However Firewall Clients and Web Proxy Clients do not care about LAN Routing Schemes,...they just send everything non-local to the proxy like they are told to do.  But SecureNAT Clients depend 100% on the LAN/WAN Routing Scheme.

Phillip Windell

(in reply to deltu1)
Post #: 2
RE: Routing Internet Threw Site-To-Site - 24.Feb.2015 5:51:09 AM   
sucheta

Annoyed with you Network execution regardless of nice velocity? Send Intilop's spearheading Ultra Low Latency TCP/IP Offload items intended for enormous server farms i.e. TCP offload NIC, Low inactivity TCP offload in FPGA, 10G bit low dormancy TOE, 10G MAC to experience exceptionally quick information exchange speed and Network execution....

UDP Acceleration

(in reply to pwindell)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Network Infrastructure >> Routing Internet Threw Site-To-Site Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts