• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Intermittent connection errors

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> SharePoint Publishing >> Intermittent connection errors Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Intermittent connection errors - 17.Jul.2010 5:12:56 PM   
avisxp

Hello,
I have an ISA 2006 SP1 server publishing 4 different SharePoint sites through SSL. Each site has it's own public and private IP. All 4 public IPs are in the same class C subnet and are bound to the same adapter since the server only has 1 public facing network adapter. From what I can see, the 4 sites are published identically, each with their own ISA network containing just their own IP address and their own listener. 3 of the 4 sites work flawlessly. The 4th site pretty much doesn't work at all. When I hit the URL of the 4th site from the internet, I generally just have the page time out but sometimes I'll get a partial ISA login screen but it doesn't load completely. Looking at the ISA logs, nothing jumps out at me.

Can anybody give me some ideas of how to troubleshoot this further? I've already deleted and recreated the network, listener and firewall publishing rule dozens of times.

Thanks for any help,

Avery
Post #: 1
RE: Intermittent connection errors - 18.Jul.2010 6:34:29 PM   
avisxp

So it turned out to be the IP address. Using a different IP now and all is fine.

(in reply to avisxp)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> SharePoint Publishing >> Intermittent connection errors Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts