• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Network ReConnect Takes 20mins

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> VPN >> Network ReConnect Takes 20mins Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Network ReConnect Takes 20mins - 15.Aug.2010 10:04:07 AM   
daveboyle99

Hi All,

Just wondering if someone can help with this one I have a VPN tunnel set up between 2 ISA2004 instances and it works really well.

There is one problem though which I'd like to get cleared up if possible, here goes - when I reboot the ISA server at either end the VPN has to be re-established. This genrally happens quite quickly and I can get to machines on the oposite side of the the VPN straight away from either of the ISA servers. The problem is that machines on the network dont seem to be able to get back thorugh the VPN for around half an hour or so. I'm not 100% sure why this is happening as once the tunnel is re-established I would imagine this should be possible straight away. Still I cant ping clients on the remote network at all from the local network but I can ping the ISA server.

Thanks in advance.

Dave
Post #: 1
RE: Network ReConnect Takes 20mins - 17.Aug.2010 2:40:04 PM   
daveboyle99

Anyone? Thomas are you out there - any chance of a blessing with some of your wisdom?

(in reply to daveboyle99)
Post #: 2
RE: Network ReConnect Takes 20mins - 6.Mar.2011 6:59:15 AM   
daveboyle99

this is still happening can anyone help me please?

Post #: 3
RE: Network ReConnect Takes 20mins - 1.Apr.2011 9:57:23 AM   
daveboyle99

Hi All, am still suffering with this issue. I've begun to wonder if this could be related to DHCP lease times? If not then perhaps some group policy setting. Not sure if it may make any difference but the client machines in question are windows7 x64. Dave

Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> VPN >> Network ReConnect Takes 20mins Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts