• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

SecureNAT HTTP Timeout Value

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> General >> SecureNAT HTTP Timeout Value Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SecureNAT HTTP Timeout Value - 23.Aug.2010 11:48:43 AM   
njc1

Hi,

I'm trying to find out what is the value for HTTP timeouts on one of my networks and where that setting can be changed.

I have a server which performs regular checks on websites hosted external to the ISA Server to ensure they are up and running. This server is configured as a SecureNAT client (default gateway specifies the appropriate interface of the ISA firewall). The monitoring application is not configured to use ISA as a proxy and neither is IE.

My understanding is that all internet-bound HTTP traffic will eventually go through the web proxy filter even if it is not explicitly configured to do so (hence why the monitoring system sees ISA 10060 errors when servers are offline). Where do I change the HTTP timeout value that determines how long to wait until such an error is thrown?

Thanks!
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> General >> SecureNAT HTTP Timeout Value Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts