• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Firewall Policies not updating/replacting to array

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> Firewall Policies not updating/replacting to array Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Firewall Policies not updating/replacting to array - 12.Sep.2010 8:29:55 PM   
sharky

Hi,

Current Setup
1 x Configuration Server (Domain)
2 x Servers configured in an array with NLB (DMZ)

We have a good 20 firewall policy rules that are currently working. The rules we have are basic reverse proxy rules that redirect http/https requests to internal web servers.

All of a sudden, each time a new firewall policy is created, it does not work. If I look at the logs on the configuration server, I see the following;

Denied Connection
Rule:[Enterprise] Default Rule.

Even though the rule is there, the server's in the array are not picking up the new rule, hence using the default rule.

I have checked the network settings and the web listener to make sure the network address assigned to the web listener falls with the network range configured on the ISA configuration server.

The server's have already been rebooted and the problem still exists. All the old existing rules are still working. I made sure the required firewall rules are in place. I even set the protocol port type within the rules to IP just incase I may have missed a specific TCP port (reason I did this was because we did a firewall clean up and want to make sure that a rule for the ISA was not mistakigly disabled/removed)

Any idea's as to what is causing the connection to use the default rule rather than specific policy rule?

Thanks
DK
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> Firewall Policies not updating/replacting to array Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts