• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Exchange Publishing

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Exchange Publishing Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exchange Publishing - 30.Sep.2010 5:42:41 AM   
shabbir.jadliwala

Hi,

I have an ISA Server 2006 version 5.0.5723.514 installed at my DMZ, which is used to publish a few of internal exchange servers. The Exchange servers consists of 2003 & 2007 versions.

They are currently published without SSL and I have been asked to get that changed. I was trying to find a solution related the same online, but not sure how to go around.

Do I need to create multiple Web Listeners for the same or can I use the same OWA for all external clients. Also can I run both with and without SSL exchange publishing or does it only works one way or the other.

I was wondering to do a test with one of the Exchange server and see how that works and then replicate the same with the rest. But by doing so would the rest of them stop working or will they still work fine?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Shabbir
Post #: 1
RE: Exchange Publishing - 12.Oct.2010 12:13:36 PM   
andyong

If your ISA rules, etc. works at present and the only thing you've been asked to change is enable SSL can't you just setup your CAS servers to work with SSL, ensure certificates are correct, and update your ISA firewall rules to connect to OWA using SSL in bindings?

(in reply to shabbir.jadliwala)
Post #: 2
RE: Exchange Publishing - 13.Oct.2010 7:18:32 AM   
shabbir.jadliwala

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the reply. I did get it working with SSL certificate and all. The only question I needed to know is if I need multiple "Web Listeners" becuase there will be multiple certificates and multiple mail servers published or can I only use one for all?

Thanks & Best regards,

Shabbir

(in reply to andyong)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Exchange Publishing Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts