• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Password reset works some of the time

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> General >> Password reset works some of the time Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Password reset works some of the time - 13.Oct.2010 10:57:09 AM   
kcrossett

Hello,

We have ISA 2006 SP1 running in the DMZ and have it connected to Sharepoint and OWA.  We have enabled the password reset option.  I am able to reset passwords for account that are in an OU that looks something like this CN=ISA Demo,OU=Users,OU=Test,OU=Users,OU=EXT,DC=domain,DC=ext,

but when I try to reset a password for a user account that is burried deeper like (CN=intest,OU=Users,OU=Sharepoint,OU=Users,OU=Production,OU=Users,OU=EXT,DC=domain,DC=ext) it gives this error

The credentials entered are not valid. Verify that the password entered for the old password is valid, and try again.

Does anyone know if the lenth of the OU matters to ISA when changing the password?  Or have any other ideas?

Thanks,
Keith
Post #: 1
RE: Password reset works some of the time - 8.Jul.2013 9:24:39 PM   
sospopuu

Windows Password Recovery Can help youreset forgotten Windows password, you can enter Windows directly without entering any password with the Windows password recovery tool. So it is the best way to reset your lost Windows password.

< Message edited by sospopuu -- 8.Jul.2013 9:41:28 PM >

(in reply to kcrossett)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> General >> Password reset works some of the time Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts