• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA as backend firewall

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Network Infrastructure >> ISA as backend firewall Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA as backend firewall - 24.Nov.2010 12:48:23 AM   
imran205

Currently i am using ISA server 2004 as edge firewall. Now we want to install juniper SSG5 firewall and the internet connection will be terminate on juniper firewall. The isa server 2004 will be connected with the juniper. We want that all the users should be connected with the ISA server as they are now connecting. ISA server will be doing the content filtering and passing the traffic to the juniper.

I have Assigned one IP address to the ISA firewall's external interface and another to the Juniper's internal interface. Assigned the public (ISP) IP address to the external interface of the Juniper. The default gateway of ISA is pointing to the internal interface of the Juniper. Now the internal traffic is going out but the traffic is coming in to the internal network.

Please help in this regard
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Network Infrastructure >> ISA as backend firewall Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts