• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

SSTP error 0x8007274C

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> VPN >> SSTP error 0x8007274C Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SSTP error 0x8007274C - 29.Nov.2010 11:05:11 AM   
RonaldWind

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a SSTP VPN connection with a commercial certificate. We have installed a W2K8S server with the RRAS role, installed IIS and imported the certificate. On our ISA Firewall 2006 I created a publishing rule for a non-web server protocol following the following site.

When i log the firewall from a specific IP-address when i try to connect i see that there is a "Initiated Connection" for protocol HTTPS Server and 30 seconds later there is a "Closed Connection" for the same protocol.

On the client (Win7) i get the following error message:
quote:

Error 0x8007274C: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

I don't see anything in the Eventviewer of the RRAS-server and don't see anything else being blocked on the firewall.
Post #: 1
RE: SSTP error 0x8007274C - 16.Mar.2011 11:24:25 AM   
Jace

I have a similar issue that is driving me crazy.  I'm using TMG (member server) with a public certificate.  Clients can dial in using PPTP or IPsec just not SSTP.  They get the 0x8007274C error.  Were you able to resolve the issue?  If so, how?  Thanks.

(in reply to RonaldWind)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> VPN >> SSTP error 0x8007274C Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote