• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Problem uploading ducuments with comments

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> SharePoint Publishing >> Problem uploading ducuments with comments Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problem uploading ducuments with comments - 4.Feb.2011 10:42:10 AM   
macaw2011

Environment:

ISA01 = Server 2003R2 x86 SP2 with ISA Server 2006 SP1
MOSS01 = Server 2008 x64 SP1 with SharePoint 2007 with the October 2010 Cumulative Update

The server ISA01 is used to publish a SharePoint site hosted on the MOSS01.

Problem description:

When we are trying to upload a document with a comment that contains carriage returns into an document library the ISA server returns “Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202)”.
When we try to upload the same document directly on the SharePoint Server the upload completes successfully.

Steps tried to resolve the problem:

We disabled the “Verify normalization” and the “Block high bit characters” setting on the web filter, after this didn’t work we tried to disable the web filter completely which also didn’t have the result we were looking for.

Could somebody help us ?
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> SharePoint Publishing >> Problem uploading ducuments with comments Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts