• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Site-To-Site L2TP VPN Issue

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Branch Office >> Site-To-Site L2TP VPN Issue Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Site-To-Site L2TP VPN Issue - 10.Mar.2011 6:27:12 AM   
alihamed

dear All
i need a help with my VPN connection between main office and branch office. we have 3 branch offices and all connected to the main office by ISA site-to-site vpn.
the issue is 2 of these connections keep dropping and when you try to connect manually you recive the following error
"A Demand Dial connection to the remote interface SINoffice on port VPN2-102 was successfully initiated but failed to complete successfully because of the following error: The L2TP connection attempt failed because the security layer encountered a processing error during initial negotiations with the remote computer."

the issue is also this connection some times connected without any issues and also i have one branch office connecting without any issues.

so i dont know is it a configuration issue or network issue.

thanks for help
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Branch Office >> Site-To-Site L2TP VPN Issue Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts