• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

TMG SSTP error

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> Installation >> TMG SSTP error Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
TMG SSTP error - 16.Mar.2011 11:59:08 AM   
Jace

I cannot get Window 7 clients (haven't tried Vista) to connect using SSTP.  I get an error of 0x8007274C on the client after the VPN dial fails.  I can get the clients to connect using either PPTP or IPsec.  The TMG is a member server and is using a public certificate.  The certificate loads properly in the listener settings and doesn't generate any errors.  Do I need to change something in the listener properties since I'm not forwarding the SSTP connections to an internal CA?  What am I missing?  I'm sure it's something simple.  Thanks.

Here's some additional info that might be helpful.  I am also publishing OWA on the same TMG box.  Would there be a conflict if both listeners have SSL connections enabled on port 443?     

< Message edited by Jace -- 17.Mar.2011 10:23:43 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: TMG SSTP error - 22.Mar.2011 8:17:15 AM   
Jace

I finally gave in and called MS.  It was a simple fix.  I asked the tech about the conflict of the OWA and SSTP listeners on the same IP and he told me that was the issue.  Both listeners were using 443 and listening on the same external IP.  I thought that TMG would be able to know the difference but apparently not. 
He had me fix the issue by adding an additional external IP to the external interface.  So the external interface now has two IPís associated with it.  I then had to go in to the OWA listener and make sure that it was only listening on one of the two IPís.  I had to do the same with the SSTP listener but made sure it was listening on the other IP.  All I had to do after that was make sure that the external DNS name for the VPN was pointed to the new IP address.

(in reply to Jace)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> Installation >> TMG SSTP error Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts