• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Internet Monitoring software

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> Internet Monitoring software Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Internet Monitoring software - 27.Mar.2011 3:19:24 AM   
rz_admin

We are looking for a best internet monitoring software which gives online monitoring and customized reporting.

I know GFI Web monitor adn netfee. Anymore which is more powerfull than these two.

Thanks
Rosh
Post #: 1
RE: Internet Monitoring software - 1.Apr.2011 3:25:31 PM   
elmajdal

Hi,

Check the software in these sections :

http://www.isaserver.org/software/ISA/Reporting/

http://www.isaserver.org/software/ISA/Monitoring-Admin/

Tarek Majdalani

Windows Expert - IT Pro MVP
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ElMajdal.Net

(in reply to rz_admin)
Post #: 2
RE: Internet Monitoring software - 31.Aug.2011 1:03:28 AM   
sieghart92

I'm not really familiar in both monitoring software but in my opinion Netfee is better than GFI web monitor it is because I think GFI web monitor is to intrusive enough for some internet reasons. We believe that an employee should have access to any data that is monitored. In our company we believe that an employee should have access to any data with in the vicinity for good resources. I hope you find this interesting also helpful I know a monitoring software and it is a screen monitoring software to be precise. This monitoring software is called time doctor it can monitor which application, documents, and website that is actively being use and it can determine how long does a user spend time. Also it has a screen monitoring feature that take a fairly accurate picture of what a person do when using the computer. It can also generate reports daily in each employee. This article discuss different type of monitoring software that can be use also it would help you what would be the best software for you.

(in reply to elmajdal)
Post #: 3
RE: Internet Monitoring software - 26.Mar.2012 5:43:02 AM   
astone

The solutions that elmajdal suggested are good (in the isaserver sections). Itís difficult to determine what is the best monitoring software, IMO it depends on your personal criteria. For me Praetorian Guard does a decent job, its reporting is detailed enough and has helped me on several occasions. http://www.praetorianguard.net/

(in reply to rz_admin)
Post #: 4
RE: Internet Monitoring software - 13.Jun.2012 4:39:52 AM   
erikhornung11

Employees are a company's greatest asset, but at times, can be a manager's greatest headache. Ensuring that everyone works to their fullest potential takes time, effort and resources. That's why businesses, especially, those with valuable intellectual property and information, need internet monitoring software. Web Filtering Software can track employee work habits, to help maintain company standards .By this, we can block unwanted websites

internet filtering software

(in reply to rz_admin)
Post #: 5
RE: Internet Monitoring software - 20.Dec.2012 8:24:07 AM   
rickyaliasgar

You can consider deploying on premise remote support appliance such as RHUB appliances in order to remotely monitor employees. It provides employee monitoring feature by which you can remotely monitor the PC from anywhere while the computer users cannot see and delete the remote session.

(in reply to rz_admin)
Post #: 6
RE: Internet Monitoring software - 18.Feb.2013 2:02:58 AM   
employee monitor

I suggest you to use LAN Employee Monitor.

LAN Monitoring Software Spy Monitor Employee Monitoring Software

(in reply to rickyaliasgar)
Post #: 7
RE: Internet Monitoring software - 9.Aug.2013 4:04:09 AM   
TechSoft903

There are many software which help monitor your employees, children, spouse on internet, mobile and computer, but you need to use an effective software which runs in invisible mode I would say.

Spyrix.comEmail tracking

(in reply to employee monitor)
Post #: 8
RE: Internet Monitoring software - 15.Nov.2013 3:35:27 AM   
istok20

Look at Work Examiner internet monitoring software - it can filter websites (based on urls, masks, content keywords, or categories) and provide a lot of web usage reports

Thanks

(in reply to TechSoft903)
Post #: 9
RE: Internet Monitoring software - 10.Jan.2014 1:34:50 AM   
allencently

If you have a good budget, recommend you sonsider spector or spytech; If you want to a high cost performance, you can have a look at this:http://www.anykeylogger.com/keylogger.html

password protect folder

(in reply to rz_admin)
Post #: 10

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> Internet Monitoring software Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts