• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

[solved!!] login inside site

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Web Publishing >> [solved!!] login inside site Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[solved!!] login inside site - 5.Apr.2011 6:46:27 PM   
Satanmat

I've tried looking but not been able to find quite how to phrase the question/

we have our site, and would like to have part of it walled... more of a velvet rope really. not looking for high security. just trying to keep out the causal....

so we have domain.com and deep down in there we have domain.com/forms/1234/index.asp

well internally it works with basic auth. internal_IP/forms/1234/index.asp returns the logon challange.
externally I cannot get it to pass through ISA 2006.

(edit) -- okay I can get the logon to pass through, however I cannot get it to accept the logon....

so ... Authentication delegation tab... i've tried "no delegation" requests from the original client, listener is set to HTTP (basic) windows auth. -- no joy

Auth Delegation, -- Basic, with the listener the same as above. and no joy.

internal of course works.

--- It turned out to be tied to the Domain on the listener... as we were not trying to pass Domain credentials, yet the listener was trying to log into the domain.

So. on the firewall rule:
Auth Delegation, Basic;
TO: main site,
Path: forms/1234/index.asp

Listener:: connections -http 8080 (so as not to conflict with the normal listener on port 80)
Authentication : basic , windows
--- Advanced::Domain name ::local machine (this solved it!! )

hope this helps someone.

< Message edited by Satanmat -- 11.Apr.2011 2:14:12 PM >
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Web Publishing >> [solved!!] login inside site Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts