• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

SSL Certificates

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Web Publishing >> SSL Certificates Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SSL Certificates - 8.Apr.2011 10:14:37 AM   
excossack

Hi
I have built a test ISA 2004 Enterprise Edition server. The server has been joined to the domain and ISA is installed.

We have a wildcard SSL certificate the we need to use on the server (we have already got a up and running a pair of ISA 2004 EE servers that have the SSL certificate installed and working)

I have installed the SSL certificated into the Certificate MMC Snap in. The certificates are installed into the Personal Certificates store.
When I create a listener in ISA server and select to use SSL I get the following error
"To select a certificate, you must install at least one identical certificate on each member server"
Can anyone offer any assistance for installing the SSL certificate so ISA recognises it?

Thanks
John

Thanks.
John.
Wirral, UK
Post #: 1
RE: SSL Certificates - 20.May2011 4:14:33 PM   
Rievax

Hello,

By any chances, does this server was part of an ISA2004 EE cluster before? It seems it is trying to reach its budy :-)

If not there are two interesting articles:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc302625.aspx

And:
http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/Why-Upgrade-ISA-2006-Firewalls.html

Basically, the second one says the following:
"ISA 2004 supported wildcard certificates on its Web listener, but did not support wildcard certificates on the published Web server located behind the ISA firewall. ISA Server 2006 improves on wildcard certificate support by allowing the ISA firewall administrator to use a wildcard certificate on the published Web server."

Hope this help.

X.

(in reply to excossack)
Post #: 2
RE: SSL Certificates - 25.Dec.2013 11:57:51 PM   
erictwendell

If I am not wrong, SSL are used in eCommerce website as well right??
Actually I am planning to make an eCommerce website, Can anyone make me aware of the importance of SSL certificates??

(in reply to Rievax)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Web Publishing >> SSL Certificates Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts