• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

TMG-2010 shuts the complete Internet Access of LAN

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> TMG-2010 shuts the complete Internet Access of LAN Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
TMG-2010 shuts the complete Internet Access of LAN - 7.Jun.2011 4:20:36 AM   
klsingh

Hi,

I am running TMG-2010 on windows server 2008 ,with IIS installed.The problem is that when loads of Unidentified IP Traffic is detected by TMG it freezes and shuts the complete Internet Access of entire LAN network.Some times it says "A connection was gracefully closed in an orderly shutdown process with a three-way FIN-initiated handshake " .

I am unable to figure out the problem,under monitoring the status says "SYNCED" and Malware Inspection and Network Inspection are up-to-date but the problem is persistent and I have to reboot the TMG Sever several times in-order to get internet connection restored for the client machines in LAN.

The event viewer gives me the following error details below
C:\urlcache\Dir1.cdat
Some errors were encountered when Forefront TMG restored specific data cache files. Forefront TMG will now attempt to recover these files. These errors may have occurred because there was not enough time to complete all necessary shutdown operations, when Forefront TMG was previously shut down. To avoid this in future, you can increase the value of the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\WaitToKillServiceTimeout registry key.
5C060000

I am unable to find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\WaitToKillServiceTimeout in my server registry.

No Anti Virus is installed on the TMG Server

Let me know where to find it and how/what to change.
Post #: 1
RE: TMG-2010 shuts the complete Internet Access of LAN - 7.Jun.2011 7:13:28 PM   
stevenrix

I am not sure what the problem is, it may be a DNS problem (check if your DNS configuration is correct) or it could be a NAT device placed in front of your internal configuration. Clear also your cache but i doubt it will take care of the problem.

(in reply to klsingh)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> TMG-2010 shuts the complete Internet Access of LAN Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts