• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Web Chaining question

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> Web Chaining question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Web Chaining question - 28.Jun.2011 4:55:38 AM   
fastjack

hi there

we have recently purchased a webfilter device that can be used as an upstream proxy.

So the route out would be client --> TMG --> Webfilter --> Internet

I have configured the settings on the Filter Device to listen for a downstream ISA/TMG, on the TMG I have installed the required plug in and setup the Webchaining rule to forward traffic to the device. However when I try to connect in the above setup I keep getting

"Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. Forefront TMG denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202"

If I check the Alerts on the TMG I get

Description: Forefront TMG cannot connect to the proxy server <name> because the server requires authentication, either for Web chaining or intra-array communication. However, authentication failed because the specified credentials were incorrect. Check the authentication credentials and try again.

Any help or advice would be appreciated

FJ
Post #: 1
RE: Web Chaining question - 5.Jul.2011 10:17:04 AM   
paulo.oliveira

Hi FJ,

the error seems pretty straigh forward. Is there something you´re tending to suspect?

Regards,
Paulo Oliveira.

Microsoft Premier Field Engineer (PFE)
Blog: http://poliveirasilva.wordpress.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/poliveirasilva

(in reply to fastjack)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> Web Chaining question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts