• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Cannot Send or Receive the Email in Outlook with TMG Firewall Client

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> Cannot Send or Receive the Email in Outlook with TMG Firewall Client Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Cannot Send or Receive the Email in Outlook with TMG Fi... - 2.Jul.2011 3:50:32 AM   
umarsr

Dear All,

I have Configured the TMG as 3 Lancard Scenario.with the following network relationship;

Local host Access        Route               Local Host                       All Network
VPN Access                Route               VPN Clients                    Internal
Internet Access             NAT                Internal, VPN Clients       Exernal            
Perimeter to External     NAT                Perimeter                         External
Internal to Perimeter      Route               Internal                             Perimeter

Currently i dont have any perimeter network. and i am using the POP3 and SMTP Settings in the Outlook

I have also allow the SMTP And POP3 Protocol from internal to external for all users and also in Firewall client application settings i configure the oulook as key of disable and its value as 0. but i can not send or receive the email after installing the firewall client. if i am telnet the server for 110 port its replying but the otlook is not receiving the emails.

Please can you give some guideline how i can receive and send the emails by using the TMG firewall client.

Best Regards,

Muhammad Umar Rasul
Post #: 1
RE: Cannot Send or Receive the Email in Outlook with TM... - 18.Oct.2011 2:33:52 AM   
perulous

dear,

did u get the fix for this problem as i am facing the same problem, i couldn't configure outlook for gmail account behind the TMG 2010, if i configure the same on securenat client its working fine but with web proxy client its not working, any help will be appreciated.

thanks in advance.

(in reply to umarsr)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> Cannot Send or Receive the Email in Outlook with TMG Firewall Client Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts