ISA 2006 and IE7 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> General

thememnoch -> ISA 2006 and IE7 (17.Jul.2011 7:49:36 PM)

First time poster:

Background: Using ISA 2006 WebProxy, for logging, no internet filtering, no caching. Clients use IE6 web browsers, trying to upgrade to IE7.

Issue:
When trying to access certain  pages, such as http://www.wireless.att.com//support/deviceTutorials.do?, clients with IE6 load the page with no issues. Client that have been upgraded to IE7 take up to 2 minutes to load the page.

I have tried:
Disabling Http 1.1
Adding *.att.com to trusted domains
Checking logs on proxy server for errors when accessing the site
Resetting IE7 settings back to default

I have also tested other browsers such as, Chrome, IE8, IE9, FF, and IE6 and the problem seems to only happen with IE7. Also the problem does not happen if I access the site directly with IE7 and bypass the proxy server.

Any ideas or recommendations would be great

Thanks

paulo.oliveira -> RE: ISA 2006 and IE7 (17.Jul.2011 9:20:07 PM)

Hi,

forget about IE6 and IE7. Upgrade to IE8.

Or even better, upgrade to Windows 7 and IE9.

Regards,
Paulo Oliveira.

thememnoch -> RE: ISA 2006 and IE7 (18.Jul.2011 12:50:35 PM)

There is a customer application that is only "certified" to work with IE7 at the moment, otherwise I would be more than happy to upgrade to IE 8 or 9.

paulo.oliveira -> RE: ISA 2006 and IE7 (21.Jul.2011 10:43:02 AM)

Hi,

you can use Internet Explorer Compatibility mode for this and others websites designed for IE7.

Regards,
Paulo Oliveira.

jonssmith3 -> RE: ISA 2006 and IE7 (7.Mar.2012 4:52:53 AM)

Users I support are trying to access a website: mnh.fr/ through Internet Explorer 7 through an ISA 2006 Standard server (Uni-homed).
When accessing the page, they are immediately given an "Operation Aborted" error.
Through testing, I have confirmed that if the same client machine, that gets the error, uses a direct internet, or different internet connection, which does not go though an ISA 2006 server, they no longer get the error.
Although I am aware that disabling active scripting, or upgrading to IE8 would work around this problem, I need to find out why this error is occurring only when the client accesses the page through our ISA Server 2006 server.

hotel davenport

luckydog -> RE: ISA 2006 and IE7 (19.Dec.2012 12:25:56 AM)

I have also tested other browsers such as, Chrome, IE8, IE9, FF, and IE6 and the problem seems to only happen with IE7. Also the problem does not happen if I access the site directly with IE7 and bypass the proxy server.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Flytouch 7
Google Android 4.0
Allwinner A13e
[link=http://www.reliablefr.com/tablette-android-7-pouces-tablette-pc_c102]7 pouces Tablette PC[/link]

Page: [1]