Can't access any microsoft sites (Full Version)

All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> General

symit -> Can't access any microsoft sites (13.Sep.2011 6:48:46 AM)

Hi,

I have a problem that I use ISA server 2006 in our company. All PCs use internet through ISA. I have no problem when surfing other sites except microsoft sites. If I access any microsoft sites, I got this following error:

Network Access Message: The website cannot be found

Explanation: The IP address for the website you requested could not be found.

Try the following: Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link. If you are still not able to view the requested page, try contacting your administrator or Helpdesk.

Technical Information (for support personnel)
Error Code 11001: Host not found
Background: This error indicates that the gateway could not find the IP address of the website you are trying to access. This is usually due to a DNS-related error. Date: 9/13/2011 10:20:39 AM [GMT]
Server: isasvr.royalrose.com
Source: DNS error

If anyone know of this problem issues, pls share me.

Thanks in advance.

paulo.oliveira -> RE: Can't access any microsoft sites (19.Sep.2011 9:46:16 PM)

Hi,

make sure your ISA firewall is configured properly according to this article: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/recommended-network-adapter-configuration-for-forefront-tmg-standard-edition-servers.aspx

Regards,
Paulo Oliveira.

steave147 -> RE: Can't access any microsoft sites (7.Dec.2011 11:59:51 PM)

Try Proxy Servers to access the same URL. Proxy Web Servers will offer you to browse website if you have problem with IP address.

elinejoseph -> RE: Can't access any microsoft sites (31.Jul.2012 4:17:32 AM)

If you find any issue with web site surfing then try proxy browsing. Get some proxy browsers at proxy4free.com

mattjonesits2 -> RE: Can't access any microsoft sites (11.Apr.2013 9:51:49 AM)

Looks like a DNS issue.
Can you resolve the hostnames from the ISA server?
Try and use nslookup against the DNS server that the isaserver uses too.

pwindell -> RE: Can't access any microsoft sites (15.Apr.2013 4:24:40 PM)

If you look back at the original error it is clearly a DNS issue,...not a Firewall Issue.

Page: [1]