• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Can not Attache File in New Yahoo Mail Behid ISA2006

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> Can not Attache File in New Yahoo Mail Behid ISA2006 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Can not Attache File in New Yahoo Mail Behid ISA2006 - 10.Oct.2011 4:39:24 AM   
Alir

Hi,

recently  Yahoo offered to all user which switch to new yahoo mail and after that they could not access to the classic mail.
After this switching, all users can not attach file in new yahoo mail and it takes too long and after that Yahoo offer them to attach their files in classic uploader.
users log in via http protocol and there is not limit for extension of their files or sites which they are going to visit.

is there any new idea?!

thanks in advance for ur idea
Post #: 1
RE: Can not Attache File in New Yahoo Mail Behid ISA2006 - 10.Oct.2011 4:53:38 AM   
Budmaas

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alir

Hi,

recently  Yahoo offered to all user which switch to new yahoo mail and after that they could not access to the classic mail.
After this switching, all users can not attach file in new yahoo mail and it takes too long and after that Yahoo offer them to attach their files in classic uploader.
users log in via http protocol and there is not limit for extension of their files or sites which they are going to visit.

is there any new idea?!

thanks in advance for ur idea

This has nothing to do with your ISA 2006.
Please try to get back to Yahoo mail classic to test if you have the same problem from yahoo mail.

New Yahoo mail is OKAY too............. slower internet connection may be the reason.
Please check.

(in reply to Alir)
Post #: 2
RE: Can not Attache File in New Yahoo Mail Behid ISA2006 - 11.Oct.2011 3:26:37 AM   
Alir

to tell u the truth when we switch to Yahoo mail classic, there is no problem.
I am not sure, but we do not have any problem on GMAIL which depends on speed of internet !

(in reply to Budmaas)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> Can not Attache File in New Yahoo Mail Behid ISA2006 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts