• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

DNS,Help please.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> General >> DNS,Help please. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DNS,Help please. - 17.Nov.2011 1:50:15 AM   
farhanaftab36

Hi,

i don't know how to configure DNS in isa server 2006, please help me,

and there is an error, error code is 11001,it says that it is a DNS error, how to solve that error, thank you,

and isa i don't know hpw to create a dns server,please help, thank you.

< Message edited by farhanaftab36 -- 17.Nov.2011 1:55:34 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: DNS,Help please. - 17.Nov.2011 2:43:48 AM   
sadavala.sree

Hi,

I didn't get you. but this link can help you.

http://www.linglom.com/2009/11/09/getting-started-with-microsoft-isa-server-2006-part-7-create-dns-lookup-rule/

Thanks & Regards,
Sreehari Babu

(in reply to farhanaftab36)
Post #: 2
RE: DNS,Help please. - 7.Mar.2012 4:26:13 AM   
jonssmith3

The Domain Name System (DNS) is a hierarchical distributed naming system for computers, services, or any resource connected to the Internet or a private network. It associates various information with domain names assigned to each of the participating entities.
A Domain Name Service translates queries for domain names (which are meaningful to humans) into IP addresses for the purpose of locating computer services and devices worldwide.
An often-used analogy to explain the Domain Name System is that it serves as the phone book for the Internet by translating human-friendly computer hostnames into IP addresses. For example, the domain name www.example.com translates to the addresses 192.0.43.10 (IPv4) and 2620:0:2d0:200::10 (IPv6).

hotel davenport

Post #: 3
RE: DNS,Help please. - 7.Mar.2012 4:40:10 AM   
jonssmith3

The Domain Name System (DNS) is a hierarchical distributed naming system for computers, services, or any resource connected to the Internet or a private network. It associates various information with domain names assigned to each of the participating entities.
A Domain Name Service translates queries for domain names (which are meaningful to humans) into IP addresses for the purpose of locating computer services and devices worldwide.
An often-used analogy to explain the Domain Name System is that it serves as the phone book for the Internet by translating human-friendly computer hostnames into IP addresses. For example, the domain name www.example.com translates to the addresses 192.0.43.10 (IPv4) and 2620:0:2d0:200::10 (IPv6).

hotel davenport

Post #: 4
RE: DNS,Help please. - 26.Mar.2012 5:09:12 AM   
astone

If you donít know how to configure DNS on ISA 2006 you may look in this tutorial: http://www.elmajdal.net/isaserver/Internal_DNS_Forwarding.aspx Just follow the instructions.

(in reply to jonssmith3)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> General >> DNS,Help please. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote