• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

site to site vpn

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> site to site vpn Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
site to site vpn - 23.Dec.2011 5:47:23 AM   
sam7_976

Hi,
I installed forefront TMG 2010 and tried to make a site to site VPN between the main office and the branch, the two locations has ADSL connections with no static IP so I registerd a dynamic dns record for each one in dyndns.org.
I tried PPTP and L2TP and the two are not working but the remote client VPN is working in the two locations using PPTP.

is this because of the dynamic dns? please tell me if there are any special settings for site to site vpn with dynamic dns (with details if possible because i am not proffisional in networking) or if it is not working at all.

thank you
Post #: 1
RE: site to site vpn - 23.Dec.2011 7:48:00 AM   
hadideveloper

Hi,
no the problem is not about your dynamic ips, the url below is a good guide to accomplish what you want
http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/creating-vpn-isa-server-2006-firewalls-main-branch-office-part1html.html

(in reply to sam7_976)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> site to site vpn Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts