• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA 2006 EE chane domain A to domain b?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> Installation and Planning >> ISA 2006 EE chane domain A to domain b? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA 2006 EE chane domain A to domain b? - 11.Jan.2012 12:33:23 PM   
bobbba

Hi all,

When we setup our ISA environment we had limited resources and we made the decision to use an existing domain on our internal network for our ISA's and the ISA CSS's to belong to.

Time has passed and our ISA use has grown and we are moving to a 3 leg model with a perimeter network and I would like to tidy up things by changing the setup to work from a new domain specifically for ISA and the perimeter servers with the DC's and the CSS's operating from the perimeter network.

I think that I can do it it by installing a new ISA EE CSS on the perimeter, importing the config from the existing. Taking out one of the ISA's and joining it to the new domain and adding it to the new CSS. Disabling the remaining ISA (briefish outage at this point I expect) and then adding that to the new ISA domain and new CSS.

Can you see any problems with the above or do you know of any considerations I should take into account?

Any help or advice given greatly appreciated.

< Message edited by bobbba -- 12.Jan.2012 5:01:43 AM >
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> Installation and Planning >> ISA 2006 EE chane domain A to domain b? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts